National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only fear is that you run out of rocket fuel while laughing around the camp fire ...

oops, this is a FAMILY friendly weekend ... forget that i said the above.

the only fear is that you run out of rocket fuel while laughing around the camp fire ...

oops, this is a FAMILY friendly weekend ... forget that i said the above.

Surely you have some room in the D40 for back up supplies.

He carries a flagon under the back seat, what really embarrassing though is when he has to drink out of the goonbag because he has nothing else left.

Woody's missus has already had to label the Jerry cans and put locks on them so he doesn't get confused, don't give him any more ideas.

Woody's missus has already had to label the Jerry cans and put locks on them so he doesn't get confused, don't give him any more ideas.

no ... she steals them from the back of the navara when i get back from a trip and end up draining them (no wonder she goes to bed early most nights) so i have none left for my next trip and need to buy new supplies ...

:cheers!:

well im comin up with out the missus so to all that already know me it will be like meeting me again. lucky iv got an 80ltr waeco for drinks hehe

could not have said it better myself Krafty ...

Thanks for the Offer Kyle - that 80l is just about big enough for 1 night - hope you can refill it each morning ...

It's what he refills it with once he realises it's you that is emptying it that I'd be worried about :ha:

Just helping out :smile:

Gotta get in quick and take Woody out, he gives up easy so it doesn't take much :sarcastic:

nah ... i just packed up and went home ... now i can read what you saying about me behind my back again ...

:ha:

^ There is such a product on the Market ?

Where do I buy ?

Bundy, can drink it but JD all the way.

Latest posts

Back