Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are good drugs too.

I can relate to the reason for changing it but from memory you haven't been one of the ones that said the factory horn is embarrassing and it was that embarrassment I was wondering about. But in the big scheme of things why others get embarrassed by such odd little things is not a huge concern.

As you were!

Krafty, I just reckon that the noise that comes out of the stock horn doesn't match the big boofy ute look. My work car is a Toyota Aurion and it has a way more ballsy horn than the ute. I use the horn a bit to say G'day to people I know, if I see them in the street or go past their house.

The missus gives me so much shit about how piss poor the stock horn is, i think this is exactly what i need!!

Once in i might even test it every morning while warming the nav up at 4am while she is still sleeping

Yep the stock horn is insipid. We give light tap on the horn when backing out of the driveway. There are a few kids in our street that ride/scoot/skate up and down the footpath, (my own included) and a tap on the horn before you back out is useful. My wifes 'holden' viva horn is far superior. Horn is on the future mod list!

Bump.

Hey Jase, mind if I pinch a pic of your engine bay ?

Time for a update old son.

Pinch away mate.

Haven't done a lot to it lately, got a boat to spend money on now as well :)

Cheers.

Needed the pick to prove something to Piranha.

Ah boats, never owned one. But have been told, if you think 4wd's are dear to run. Buy a boat and then you'll think there not so bad..

Forgot to tell you blokes that the Nav got smashed in a hail storm up he a couple of weeks ago, bonnet and roof are trashed.

All insured and going in for repair in a week or so. I'll take some pics when I get a chance.

Throw up some pics when you can.

Mine has been hit with hail, but luckily only small stuff that didn't do any damage.

More roo damage then anything else. Haha.

Forgot to tell you blokes that the Nav got smashed in a hail storm up he a couple of weeks ago, bonnet and roof are trashed.

All insured and going in for repair in a week or so. I'll take some pics when I get a chance.

What a bugga mate :sad::sad: Hope you get fixed soon!

Yeah I think they are going to take anfew of the other dings out as well, thats what you get for following Matt! Haha

Im in Sydney on a conference for 3 days mate but might be training it for a day or two.

Dropped it in this morning, they will need it for about 3 to 5 working days so I should get it back when I get back from Sydney, hopefully.

Hard to take photo's of hail damage, but here goes.

IMG_6371Medium.jpg

IMG_6376Medium.jpg

IMG_6372Medium.jpg

IMG_6373Medium.jpg

Latest posts

Back