Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a spray-on tub liner done a couple of weeks ago by Xtreme Protective Coatings. Very happy with the results.

I have ordered an ARB standard height smooth canopy with lift up windows, goes on in a fortnight!

IMG_5758Large.jpg

IMG_5757Large.jpg

IMG_5756Large.jpg

Looks great mate, the spray on liners are Awesome. Canopy should look too. Can leave the fridge in there permanently then too.

That looks unreal Jason. I'm thinking if I eventually put in a full drawer system like planned, then most of the nice (expensive) coating will be hidden anyway.

Still saving for the canopy, more than likely ARB.

Doing good Scott, how about you? How's that back going?

You moving to Maroochydore or somewhere else?

We will look at moving up around Maroochydore.My back is rooted.I went to the surgeon the other day and had another MRI and my back is worse.He has deemed me TPI (totally and permanantley incapacitated)now and I can never work again due to the pain.
I have a walking stick at the moment untill I can get another epidural and I now have a disabled sticker.That does your head in enough let olone the pain.
Need to get all of machinery sold and the insurance shit sorted then we will be looking at houses up there.I need the warm weather.
There isn't an operation that will be of any benefit to me.

Do it yourself Krankin.You can buy the sprayon liner.Just mask up and spray it on.My brother did it to his F100 and turned out great.Its not hard to do.
I can get the spray on stuff for you but I think any major paint supplier stocks it.

Whats the stuff called, or do i get it from where Jason got it done?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy it from anyome that sells automotive paint.You brush it on and then you roll it to get the texture.I think you get the brush and roller with it.Just ask them for the paint on tub liner.

There is a DIY kit called Hippo Liner, Super Cheap and other mobs sell it, is that the same one?

Man, thats bad Scott. If its a constant pain thing then it can get unbearable, but, if you do eventually get up this way, the Qld sunshine will have you feeling better,:rock:

Thats they way Dave ask the important questions :big_smile:

The ute looks to clean, I don't take mine off road and it's dirtier than that. Still looks good with the lid on it.

Latest posts

Back