Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only joking.

I am happy to watch a mate pull off a burnout but dont do it to my own cars.

Dave.

Thanks mate, it's really settled down the rear springs too. I put in HD EFS leaves knowing that this would happen one day, just had to suffer a bit until now :p

Lookin good Jason!

Would look better with ................

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

Ha ha, Deadly, I've had my eye on that since you posted up that you made it!

PM me if your intereseted in one. I'll be making one for a bloke up north soon :wink:

Hey Dave if you have the time I am sure you could sell a few of those.

Dave.

Hey Dave (almost like I'm talking to myself:big_smile:).........time, time, can someone remind me what time is again :big_smile::big_smile:
Doing a set of sliders for a Cheeroke at the moment.

Jason, I've been thinking of one of these for a while. The stock horn (in the ute that is!) is plain embarassing. Take much effort to fit? Does it come with instructions? I ask because I have zero experience with electrical stuff, but can follow instructions pretty well (been married 21 years!).

Hey mate, very easy to install, has instructions.

Comes with a relay that you need to use as it can pull a few amps when in use.

So why does a question asking why the horn is embarrassing get deleted? it's a simple question that I could easily start another thread about but asked here because it was directly related to the post above it.

What is embarrassing about a D22 horn and what situations are you using it in that makes it embarrassing?

Wasn't aimed at you I just wanted the question answered because it's been talked about a few times and I can't for the life of me figure out where people are using their horns that it becomes an embarrassment factor, especially since it's illegal to use them except under emergency conditions.

You are both on drugs.

To answer your question Krafty, I like a good solid sounding horn because I use it before coming over rises especially when beach driving, blind corners in the bush etc, loss of radio it can be used to signal other trucks in your party. I treat it as a bit of a safety item.

If I need to use it I want it to be as clearly heard as possible, this new one states it's case 10 fold over the stock rubbish one.

Oh and if some numpty pulls in front of me or pisses me off on the bitumen they'll get a blast too.

Latest posts

Back