Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the culprits:

Not very round, look like friggin Ninja Stars!

IMG00023-20111016-0946Medium.jpg

Stuff me mate, you copped it bad. We had a few hail stones but not much at all. But that storm rolling in from the south was absolutely EVIL looking. It was just a wall of purple that really had no cloud formations you could see, it literally was a wall stretching from sky to ground. It was really advancing quickly too. Our girls were oblivious to it coming as they were playing across the road, and I ran to our fence yelling at them to come home. They were saying Why??. I pointed south and half screamed "LOOK!!!!. They bolted home pretty quickly, thats for sure. :)

Last edited:
Got a chance to play around with the Nav today.

Installed another 12V socket, there is a perfect gap bottom right of steering wheel:

IMG_0011Medium.jpg

Relocated my extinguisher from behind the rear seat to inside the tub/canopy:

IMG_0013Medium.jpg

Removed my ARB compressor from the toolbox it came in and installed it behind the rear seat:

IMG_0014Medium-1.jpg

Put on my rod holders, ready for Christmas:

IMG_0015Medium.jpg

You can see in the last pic that the hail damage is all fixed now, great job, came up like new.

looking good mate. thats a neat spot for a socket. what did you tap into to get the power source? did you fuse it again?

Rusty

No mate, I left this one unfused as most of the things that plug into it contain a fuse inside the plug.

I ran this through the firewall to my dual battery.

New TJM rear step bar fitted today.

Holesaw into the infill panel and the trailer socket mounts nicely up out of the way, also going to mount an LED rear working light in the blank space of the infill panel RHS.

Much better departure angle and well built bit of gear.

IMG_6586Medium.jpg

IMG_6587Medium.jpg

Did you get it from the new TJM Brendale shop? I've just ordered some goodies from there, they were quite good to deal with.

Nah from Geebung mate, didn't know there was a new one in Brendale, is it very big?

Might have to go for a look.......

raywise said:
I reckon they are a bargain, Good bar/step/infill panel/hitch mount for under $600.00, can't go wrong.

Under $600 you say? I thought they were around the $780 mark

Was $595.00

What do you mean by clearance for the spare? The spare is a 265/75 and it fits no worries.

Jason said:
Was $595.00

What do you mean by clearance for the spare? The spare is a 265/75 and it fits no worries.

Eg more room to fit a 33" tyre?

Ah ok. Looks absolute tops though! Fair better than the arb. Nice and short

Latest posts

Back