ironman vs toughdog suspention

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
Howya ya goin fellas I'm stuck between getting a iron man suspention setup it pay the little bit extra for toughdog , wats your thoughts

toughdog would be the better option but comes down to what you do with it, what you expect from it and what your budget is. looking at shocks alone, ironman will be 35mm bore and toughdog is 41mm, so you get better control and less heat in the toughdog shocks. there are plenty of people that run ironman with no dramas, but for the bit extra, I'd go toughdog

+1 on that I went ironman because iv'e never had any issues and they are good bang for your buck.

Just curious how the 41mm Tough Dog shocks would go with clearance in the front control arms? Not alot of space in there. Ive got IFS shocks and they touch.

tough dogg shocks do just hit on ucas but grind it out like rus said and they will clear. Ive got tough dog and id use them again

Just curious how the 41mm Tough Dog shocks would go with clearance in the front control arms? Not alot of space in there. Ive got IFS shocks and they touch.

the top plate is what contacts and its the same regardless of what brand of shocks / springs you use

My foam cell non adjustable tough dogs are Long enough with the arms rusty. It's well and truly on the stops and still has some to go.

-Tyler

I had 2 inch Toughdog done yesterday at allparts Cheltenham vic,lifted quite a bit higher than 2 inch,pics on their Facebook page.Its great,speedhumps are no longer the enemy,was $1300 fitted.Hugh

Latest posts

Back