Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what time you heading out to ollera and in case i cant meet you early where abouts is the turn off and ill see if i canfind you out there

got the rhino liner done now very happy with it

what time you heading out to ollera and in case i cant meet you early where abouts is the turn off and ill see if i canfind you out there

got the rhino liner done now very happy with it

hey possum we meet at the bp on bruce hwy heading north at 9.30 near bushy beach the turn of is almost direcy opposite the crystal creek turn off the hwy

Yeh the one baseplate I have left under the car still has saved me heaps, just need to find one for the front.

Oh and nice marching there briggo glad to see someone else at work on a Saturday, never sure what to do when I drove past.

Yea really need some. Zords is going to check if the iron man warhouse up hear has them tommrow, to save me on postage. onece iv got it on, will organise a meet for every one to see. I think its a pritty good price.

Yeh the one baseplate I have left under the car still has saved me heaps, just need to find one for the front.

Oh and nice marching there briggo glad to see someone else at work on a Saturday, never sure what to do when I drove past.

what did i miss lol did u see briggo on base marching around

What really happened was he noticed a fine body of men marching to his front and amongst them an even finer individual when I glanced over and recognized his car he blew me a kiss !!

What really happened was he noticed a fine body of men marching to his front and amongst them an even finer individual when I glanced over and recognized his car he blew me a kiss !!

hahahaha it like a navar love story hahah we should organis eanother lil play soon just local wont be able to get to dalbeg next weekend i got to much stuff to get organised before cape

Latest posts

Back