Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found out the problem with my 4x4 it's the abs light that's on apparently it fucks with the 4x4 so I can go but I will probly have to stop a couple of times along the way :(

I found out the problem with my 4x4 it's the abs light that's on apparently it fucks with the 4x4 so I can go but I will probly have to stop a couple of times along the way :(

if you want you can rip the abs out and give it to me, my nav doesnt seem to have it :s

I would love to but I dnt think my insurance would be happy if I was in an accident.... U must have it it's standard in all d40s isn't it ?
hahaha yeah hes got it but they were all full of mud and after the clutch dont seem to be working lol ....insurance is over rated lol dont crash an ull be sweet lol

got my canopy going on tomorrow
if you guys know anyone with a d22 that wants a black sports bar let me know i doubt ill ever use mine again and would like to get rid of it

Pick up my iron man bash plates today and fitted them this afternoon. Some advice for any one that is going to attempt this, make shur you have a full day as there is a bit of mucking around. I still need to lossen every thing and readjust the plates so they sit nice and straight, just ran out of daylight. But they do look good. And heavy. lol. use a jack if you r by your self.

local run for a few hours next weekend?? whos keen was thinking bout looking round harvey try follow the tracks up to the old rail tunnels

Dont even bother about recovery points. I just tryed to drill the holes in the angel and had to go back to bunnings to replace drill bits twice, the second time i took the angel in with me and the guy said that i would have to get a engernering mob to drill all the holes for me, as they are to big and to hard of a still to drill with a hand held eltric drill. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Latest posts

Back