Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i would to u gunna keep ur nnav but

yeh manlove the nav and with the new clutch there shouldnt be to much else wrong with it will keep it as a work/tourer.

and go all out comp style on a gq when i get a break and some cash.

yeh manlove the nav and with the new clutch there shouldnt be to much else wrong with it will keep it as a work/tourer.

and go all out comp style on a gq when i get a break and some cash.

u wanna go ollera for a 4by an swim on sunday msged briggo hes keen all welcome family gig

Last edited:
Sorry guys :(
when do u come off call ?th e whole company fark thats gay i thought it might have just been ur section or u just got stabbed for a qrf well seeing as though ryan just forked out for a clutch and u cant make it we might have to push it back a lil i dont mind id rather make it a weekend that everyone can get there and have good time

Sorry mate I'm on call till August it's for ready company group it's short notice deployments. So I can just come on day trips pretty much from end of march

Well i just brought a torneau cover for my d22 off the guy that was selling his on here. 300 and he will bring it all the way from perth on the queens birth day weekend. Cant wait.

lol, nah he is flying over, dont know what for. I just told hime that i live here and he said he was coming over for the long weekend. Dose any know how hard they are to fit???

Sorry mate I'm on call till August it's for ready company group it's short notice deployments. So I can just come on day trips pretty much from end of march

im looking forward to ollera tomorrow my missus is a photographer and is bringing her camera hopefully she will get some good pics of the navs

Latest posts

Back