Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats ok. I just spoke to jhon at zord susption and apprently opposite lock buys there body lift kits of him. They quoted me 320 and his is 385 plus post. He said im getting a good price of them for the kit and my rear susption. So i will just have to order it in and kit the cash together for it. Why is it cars cost so much :(. I will see how i go for delbeg, the only problem is my miss works on sunday afternoon.

thats just coz we work for u no who lol

least your not on apprentice wages,

oh and im pretty sure its the clutch, cant take off in third at all well you can but you go nowhere, looks like heavy duty clutch sooner then later, anyone looked at heavy duty clutches???

least your not on apprentice wages,

oh and im pretty sure its the clutch, cant take off in third at all well you can but you go nowhere, looks like heavy duty clutch sooner then later, anyone looked at heavy duty clutches???

yeah man definetly have coz i need one sunbury brakes clutchs do a kit for 1299 its in vic but not to expensive to get posted it still beats the shit out any other clutch kit ive found and i rang them and they said theres only a handful of companys in the world that make clutch components even though its not l;ike a exedy or a 4 terrain it contains all the same components and beats the shit out of 2200

Thats ok. I just spoke to jhon at zord susption and apprently opposite lock buys there body lift kits of him. They quoted me 320 and his is 385 plus post. He said im getting a good price of them for the kit and my rear susption. So i will just have to order it in and kit the cash together for it. Why is it cars cost so much :(. I will see how i go for delbeg, the only problem is my miss works on sunday afternoon.
u could leave early sun morning dosent take long to get back

we could all leave sat morning i dont mind id rather run down in the morning than late friday arvo we can play that by ear

Hey ryan 5 inch calming kit is 1940 from states posted to townsville fark yeah I defs getting it when I get back from cape Gunna run 35s getting serious lol

Hey ryan 5 inch calming kit is 1940 from states posted to townsville fark yeah I defs getting it when I get back from cape Gunna run 35s getting serious lol

but what about the friday night half cut night drive in????? it's tradition you know.

so would have got the kit when you get back, but looks like i have to replace the clutch which is going to be around 2 grand seen as i dont know how to remove/replace it.

but what about the friday night half cut night drive in????? it's tradition you know.

so would have got the kit when you get back, but looks like i have to replace the clutch which is going to be around 2 grand seen as i dont know how to remove/replace it.

tradition aye well we could its just coz i got youngins id rather get them set up in daylight thats all ,about the kit i got another mate who wants to get it also so we might get it cheaper maybe u could afford it by september

yeh thats sweet im going to the snow in september some time so yeh, but i should have that all paid for.

forgot you left later in the year, thought you were going soon.

yeh thats sweet im going to the snow in september some time so yeh, but i should have that all paid for.

forgot you left later in the year, thought you were going soon.

fuck i miss the snow hay cant wait to ge tback to melb are u from melb ur facebook thinks so

few mates, will have to see about it now tho seen as i will be strapped for cash paying for this new clutch.

getting it done through townsville offroad centre. bloke there gave us a good price on a clutch made in brisbane.

hate to say it but there was a really nice sas'ed hilux in there getting kitted out. and there was a couple other comp trucks there and a mates landcruiser that was getting a rollcage.

few mates, will have to see about it now tho seen as i will be strapped for cash paying for this new clutch.

getting it done through townsville offroad centre. bloke there gave us a good price on a clutch made in brisbane.

hate to say it but there was a really nice sas'ed hilux in there getting kitted out. and there was a couple other comp trucks there and a mates landcruiser that was getting a rollcage.

fair enough man see how u go,hilux aye fuck spending 10000+ to do sas it ill put the 5 inch lift on the nav and then buy a shity old 1985 model hilux and turn into my beast 37s,5lt injected ,comp tray,my last lux had a 7 inch lift and 35's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wanna get the nav fully done up first before i start a hardcore truck

Latest posts

Back