Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image-2850831073.jpg

Love it Nah.lol

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Yeah good luck mate, hope it all goes well.................. looking at the tools they use it could get rough!

But you should be fine mate i heard they are using more modern implements theses days!!

Even im holding my crouch look at those tools!! Ouch!

Jeez, you could have just asked to borrow my Ryobi cordless circular saw mate, I have a spare blade for it (and it makes a nice thin cut). You keep the blade and all the chunks that get flung into the dust bag. Give it a good clean before you return it thanks.

Here's a better idea! Don't castrate, renovate! Big W has the Renovator on sale. Remodel the place - you'd be a hit with lots of people that congregate in Sydney in early March for some parade.

How'd ya go Sparra was it today or tomorrow??

Also on a side note I was clipping some dog nuts for a castrate today and I thought of u :) hahahaha

tamorra

thanks ...I almost forgot...aahh that's why my balls are smooth and shiny...dam alzheimers

Ye that's it, as I said u were on my mind as I was shaving nuts today so thought I'd check in coz I knew it was getting close :p

Well that doesn't sound too bad then!! Fingers crossed the biopsies come back ok

It's no worries at all, just thought I hadn't seen anything from u for a bit about it

Well that doesn't sound too bad then!! Fingers crossed the biopsies come back ok

It's no worries at all, just thought I hadn't seen anything from u for a bit about it

I cant reply to your PM Gordy you box is full!! did i just say the wrong thong oops i mean thing :hmmmm2:

Sitting in the waiting room, I am soo nervious you wouldn't get a pin up my arse with a jackhammer,
cmon v alium kick in, help the endone

Latest posts

Back