Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waeco website seems to have a reasonable deal on fridge combo packs. worth a gander if your in the market

Apart from the stupid looking hole in the side (which may not fit a speaker depending on the CB put in there) providing it comes with the mounting plate that console would be good for a D40 as well as they are the same unit.

alright for those that wish to replace a damaged tub or go from a tray back to a tub this guy is seriously negotiable.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/loganholme/auto-body-parts/nissan-navara-d22-2011/1000190120

i spoke to him after a spur of the moment idea but after much more thinking and stuff i had to say no to it.

Give Him a call he previously owned another navar and has just upgraded to a new 2012 model. should of told him about the navara.asia forum lol

For those with an Aldi store close handy and the desire to have USB power inside the cab Aldi are currently selling 12v outlets, (3 x ciggie outlets and 2 x usb outlets). These things are on sale for $6 and with a few minutes of dismantling you can remove the USB ports and circuit board and remount them anywhere you want, all you require is the 12V feed and the circuit board does the voltage drop required.

I'm not sure what Jaycar and the like sell such simple circuitry for these days but for $6 most of the work is done and because the boards and ports weigh bugger all they can be mounted just about anywhere without much effort.

Rays outdoors have 26.5% discount for VIP members this weekend (or 20% for non members but just sign to become a member) & an additional 10% off for auto club members.

If purchased from their website, there are charges for post and a handling charge for store pick up, unless you go to the "Mobile site" at the bottom of the main page. If ordered from the "Mobile site", there is no charge for store pick up.

I am not sure if they will give the additional 10% for auto club members in store when the 26.5% thing is on but it is applied when ordering on line.

Rays outdoors have 26.5% discount for VIP members this weekend (or 20% for non members but just sign to become a member) & an additional 10% off for auto club members.

If purchased from their website, there are charges for post and a handling charge for store pick up, unless you go to the "Mobile site" at the bottom of the main page. If ordered from the "Mobile site", there is no charge for store pick up.

I am not sure if they will give the additional 10% for auto club members in store when the 26.5% thing is on but it is applied when ordering on line.

Joe ur a legend.

Just went and purchased my RV4 oztent with extras for a steal of a price. Saved $300 on the tent alone.

Thanks mate

Yeh, good tip.
Makes a Weber Q200 $285 instead of $389 at the opposition.
Champion Joe

Joined last night then went down this morning and they gave me a VIP Card at the store. Got an Engel MT45 with cover for $1094 and an Optima
D31A battery for $315.
Ordered out of stock items with iPhone and wasnt charged for pickup when they come in.
Well spotted Joe

Last edited:
According to the rag I got in the mail today SCA is selling 10l of Nulon DPF suitable oil for $87. 20% off their retail price. My stupid SCA never has the 10L in stock but they will be ordering it this week at that price.

Latest posts

Back