redback exaust vs ironman exaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
Gday guys I'm looking at getting a exaust system in my 2011 model d22 and I'm stuck.between redback or do I try the new. Iron man system, also duno if I should get the 2.5 or the 3 " system. Any input would be great

Spend the extra on the beaudesert the quality is far superior to the ebay junk, don't expect it to turn it into a racecar but if you decide upon a good chip the two will work together and reward you with a rig that is nothing like your stocker in fact you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

I had a 2.5 cat back without muffler fitted last week on my D40 ( pics in my build thread ) , now if your looking for a note , forget it , its deathly quiet , makes no difference to the go , but does feel more responsive under foot
fuel has improved slightly as i confirmed on a 1000k trip ive just returned from , and go to a few smaller exhaust places and get prices , it will cost you 1/3 of what your mentioning here , infact mine was so inexpensive , you would freak !!!!

Hey Steve shame you went cat back most of the restriction is in the dump pipe and cat we all got quotes for around 600 for your setup with no muffler the beau from turbo back mine was the last with the 2.75 dump and high flow cat before they went back to 2.5 on the dyno I picked up 27hp before the chip with a note you can dance to also heaps of whistle if that appeals to you like anything you get what you pay for.

Hi John , going to do the dump and hi flow cat , fitter didnt have one , i sent you a pm

After talking with steve via pm i dug up a old dyno whilst fitting chip this will suit d22 2.5 owners so here goes.

Stock unmodified was 87hp at the wheels always 200km's per 25% of tank.

Lower blue line beaudesert 2.75 dump and exhaust high flow cat egr block and 18psi boost.

Red line same as above with chip fitted on standard tune.

End result @ engine 152kw 526nm just on 30k since fitting daily pulls 1tonne trailer caravan approx 2.1tonne no engine lights no blown injectors ect no high egt's or problems psi increase in rail is only 800psi over standard but air fuel ratio is now correct over the standard tune from nissan hope it helps arrh sorry 180deg no need to reply.

Attachments

• img-211133216-0001.jpg
    img-211133216-0001.jpg
    176.9 KB

Latest posts

Back