Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deleted mine too, but I checked out his website and forum and Dave was the first member to sign up for his forum :sarcastic:

So anyone who's looking for a new business venture I reckon if you know anything about mufflers (i.e. putting them on cars or atleast putting the baffles back in) there is plenty of business in Perth for you. Seems like every second car or bike that drives past this house is missing the muffler. I'm sitting here with my music blarring and can't even hear the inlaws 3 rooms away but I can still hear cars on the street driving past.

Off to bed couple of hours for this old codger...night time works now....BUGGER

doin Eltek changeovers all over the country....ni ni..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <---- I needed 10 characters.

At the risk of going off topic....

Who's got a pool table handy and can tell me what size pool and snooker balls are, I usually trust wiki with my life but I'm getting conflicting sizes and want to know if they are 2 inch or 2 1/4 inch balls or if it's a different size for each.

And anyone suggesting their balls are bigger than 2 inch need to go back to typing with both hands.

Yeah I heard he was doing that as a final to the season of his show. If I was him I'd be offended by his son's artistic impression of what the family looks like on the back of the invite.

Don't go off topic you prick I was talking about balls :ha:

Yeah I heard he was doing that as a final to the season of his show. If I was him I'd be offended by his son's artistic impression of what the family looks like on the back of the invite.

Don't go off topic you prick I was talking about balls :ha:

Its ok...we're allowed to go off topic here...

Cheap rub maybe but happy ending I doubt very much. In Moe you'd be lucky if the end didn't fall off.

Latest posts

Back