Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day to work in the shed tomorrow, the tray I bought in April is still sitting on my trailer waiting for a cut down, gave it a pressure wash tonight and going to put it on stands tomorrow ready for the 9inch grinder

How mach snow have you got so far Dave?
they got over 15cm at perisher over night and still snowing, spoke to my brother and niece this morning on their way into the resort and they said the wind is cranking, expecting winds of 70-80kph

Maybe you will get some later, although looking at the front you are prob at the back of the low now and the high should push any snow away.

NWerlys don't hammer us as much as westerlys because of the ranges but we are still being hammered this morning. They still reckon up to 50K winds until tomorrow evening.

Apparently Buller winds peaked at 133ks last night and the severe weather warning of the SW of the state has been canceled but wind gusts of up to 90ks are still to be expected....damn I bet they are happy the severe weather warning was lifted :big_smile:

Mate ive been really busy trying not to be busy, where have you been of late?
and whats the story with the other thread and people being ripped off??

i just saw your reply in the other thread
what a bastard of a thing that would of been for those who got caught.

Latest posts

Back