Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another year atleast, bloody over it as the New England highway is back to 60 for several km's. Sigh.

Its just gonna move the bottle neck to the next town.

Gee Dave you'll have to take the second half of the year off to get some of that tax money back.

BTDT. I was working 70+ hours weeks for a few months and then the contract ended, so I didn't look for another contract until months later after years end.

I worked 70+ hours a week for 15 years, don't give a shit how much tax I paid, the more I paid the more I earned and I'm not working that hard now.

friday arvo, drinkin' beer, chillin' and waitin' for the Melbourne Victory Vs Perth Glory match.
Hope I don't fall asleep....

I worked 70+ hours a week for 15 years, don't give a shit how much tax I paid, the more I paid the more I earned and I'm not working that hard now.

For me, there came a time when it just wasn't worth the few extra dollars in my hand for what I was giving up. Life is about more than working. YMMV

For me, there came a time when it just wasn't worth the few extra dollars in my hand for what I was giving up. Life is about more than working. YMMV

Yes. You don't see too many tombstones with "Wish I'd worked harder" on them.

You can drop dead in an instant from an aneurysm - undetectable and very quick.

This is just what I reckon and I don't tell anyone top follow it, but 'put in your fair share and don't buggerize around. But if the boss wants me to work when I'm going to see my family, sorry boss'...

One thing the richest person in the world can't buy is time. You only get it once.

Whats new people ?

I have been doing 12 hour plus days.

Piss up tomorrow night, paying more !@#$ing taxes. Sigh.

Fark...i did a 20 yesterday......bloody hot weather & crap Vodafone shelters...likewise tho, handy around this time of year, some spending coins for my xmas holiday to Moreton.

Awe but dunnydoores sound so cool with just the extractors.

****ing silly season is upon us officially now, can't wait till it's over, although if I don't get these toys built in time it might be sillier than I expected!

Awe but dunnydoores sound so cool with just the extractors.

****ing silly season is upon us officially now, can't wait till it's over, although if I don't get these toys built in time it might be sillier than I expected!

Sounds better now with a 2.5 inch sports exhaust.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back