Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes thats true,

and I will always say there is a place for unions.....yes there are some scumbags in the unions, but there is way more scumbags trying to ****over the the joe average worker, especially in the lower paid factory sector, but this is like you say, offtopic...

Come next election when all the ALP Union hacks get thrown out, I dare say there will be big shake up's in the unions.

However, the Unions have to start looking out for employers too.

Look at Big Ben's pies, their workers are striking at the moment.

Rosella has gone into liquidation, they cant compete and the workers are still demanding more.

Sure, everyone wants to be on the big dollars.

However, employers can only afford so much.

Business is struggling, especially with these rubbish free trade agreements.

installed a fair amount of SP18 racks and Elteks(NBN) in Telstra Exchanges around Melb and some country towns up to 150Kms out from melb in the last 18 months or so, and was in Tassie a couple of weeks ago commissioning the batts in a new NBN shelter we built and installed at Claremont Telstra Exh...
We have also built NBN shelters and I've installed the power, earth/lighting grids and commissioned the the power supplies and batts at about, from memory 5 new Vicurban housing estates (fibre to the house) in the last 18 months aswell....

the vicurban jobs were ballbreaking tedious to the mm inspected jobs...the Telstra jobs had their moments.

You're right about down the mm, hate to see them deal with the conduit on the street. Its all !@#$ed.

Where you working at the moment ?

Come next election when all the ALP Union hacks get thrown out, I dare say there will be big shake up's in the unions.

However, the Unions have to start looking out for employers too.

Look at Big Ben's pies, their workers are striking at the moment.

Rosella has gone into liquidation, they cant compete and the workers are still demanding more.

Sure, everyone wants to be on the big dollars.

However, employers can only afford so much.

Business is struggling, especially with these rubbish free trade agreements.

yeah, I dont disagree unions/workers have to adapt with the times good or bad.. and the unions/members cant be too greedy in such times..
??? should we go with Gina Rhineharts wish and sack all the aussie miners/workers and employ 2 dollar a day foriegn imports, just so she can make more dosh.

tho I always thought the idea behind the "Commonwealth of Aust' meant some for all Australians, not just a LOT for a select few greedy rich bastards.

You're right about down the mm, hate to see them deal with the conduit on the street. Its all !@#$ed.

Where you working at the moment ?

got a lot of VHA mobile shelter cooling upgrades atm due to the weather warming up

^ I agree with you there.

There needs to be a medium, management giving themselves payrises and then sacking staff a week later is wrong.

However, the public need to stand up and not tolerate it. Start using the competition to make a point.

The public should of made a stand when the politicians took that big payrise. But nope, people just expect it and let them get away with it.

Politicians should be working for the people, not the other way around.

I gotta head to bed, got a mates dads funeral in the morning and another 12 hour day.

Chat to soon mate, how did you go with that shocky ?

However, the public need to stand up and not tolerate it. Start using the competition to make a point.

The public should of made a stand when the politicians took that big payrise. But nope, people just expect it and let them get away with it.

Politicians should be working for the people, not the other way around.

This is the problem...

I gotta head to bed, got a mates dads funeral in the morning and another 12 hour day.

Chat to soon mate, how did you go with that shocky ?

Yeah no worries......

sent the shock off 12 days ago....not heard from them yet,
tracking is not working and i'm waiting on ozpost to Fn let me know where it is, before I can hassle the supplier...more GRRRRR

I'll keep you posted..

ava good one.

I just noticed my senior member title is gone and i finally got the title i rightfully deserve..........

Ahhhh that just makes me so miserable....... now i will sleep better..

Latest posts

Back