Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm outta here too, busy day tomorrow, I might even get some work done in the afternoon.

Have a good one, cya in another 6 weeks :ha:

Where did he go? <looks around>

You inspired me Krafty, I went home, mowed the lawn, or most of it, then had a beer. Then another, another and yet another. Cooked spag boll for tea, but instead had another beer, then one more, then some tea, then another beer.

Feeling just a tad slow this morning......

Damn your night wasn't far off mine, except my spag bol was left over from the other night.

I might start work soon.

Of course I do, one has to know what to avoid before they can avoid it.

Just think how much more work I would get done if I had people like you helping me.

Typical I may be but farmer I'm not, at least not for much longer.

Besides I was suggesting with your assistance I'd get work done, that's praising you and your efforts so stop being a grumpy old fart !

Typical I may be but farmer I'm not, at least not for much longer.

Besides I was suggesting with your assistance I'd get work done, that's praising you and your efforts so stop being a grumpy old fart !

You getting into full on farming or geyting right out of it?

Never had to do it before but I'm using my smartphone as a hotspot and tethered to it via bluetooth. Works bloody well, I'm impressed.

I'd rather catch a fish to eat, my kids have more fun catching redfin around home and carp up the murray

I'm happy just to be alive to sit on a surf beach watching the sunset and perhaps a gummy grabs my bait...if not...DILLIGAF.

Latest posts

Back