Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oih Krafty before i go, You ever used auto steer on a tractor, Bit hairy coming up on a dam or a steep downhill bit, But shit it works good 2cm accuracy for only 20 grand

We never had a need for auto steer...well thats a lie the doc needed all the help he could get but our farms never had a need to such technology.

From one Charlie (Pickhisring) to another you're having a big week Krankin

Wear the Fox hat!

It finally happened. I'm no Ayrton Senna, in fact I like driving a bit slower that 100k's everywhere I go. But it finally happened this morning.

I was passed by a Hybrid.

Mate if you could have seen me about 20 mins back, I nearly fell of my seat coz I nearly went to sleep. There's 100% of bugger all to do today.

I'm having a similar issue since I finished mowing the grass. It's too late in the day to start work but sitting here watching the screen saver is putting me to sleep and i nearly forgot to finish my beer.

Yer.

Arkit, i'm pissin' off home. I've said hello to 1 person since midday, no bugger even knows I'm here.

Beer and spag for tea tonight, stuff it.

Might watch last night's episode of Boss as well. Anyone watch that, it's awesome I reckon.

Now I just gotta wake up enough to shutdown the pc...

Yeah...real bloody big....stuck at Hobart airport...6 o'clock flight cancelled due to lightning strike...have to check out then who know when the next plane out is. Grrrrrrrr

Latest posts

Back