Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be a late trip home Krankin. 22:00 out Tassie wont get you back to your own comfy bed until atleast 1am will it?

I've seen the ads, they stick shit in a river and it comes out as gold, why the hell do they need the NBN they should just submerge all their exchanges.

Have a good trip Jimmy.

I never did, got all the cables and sockets in the wall but never got around to wiring anything up. Since my office has moved chances are if I rewired I'd rewire and stick the hub out there.

Go Cat 6 if your gonna rewire it. Its only like an extra $40 for a box over Cat 5E.

No idea what it's worth but I wouldn't bother doing it if I wasn't going to upgrade the cable because I can essentially put the hub anywhere if I just wanted to finally connect it. Although I'm still planning on moving to a bigger house within the next 12 months or so and I'm not sure I can be bothered going to the effort of recabling.

Well I have been moving for nearly 2 years now, just never got around to doing it so who knows what will happen.

Yeah like when we used to say "going out to get some welding rods we'll be back in an hour" and we'd get back at 3am half pissed and without the welding rods.

Nah that was before I left home and I had dad to blame for such stupid behavior. I don't give the missus times I learnt when I was younger that it was a bad idea

These days I just tell the missus where I am going and tell her I'll be back later. Depending on the location as to whether she expects me for lunch, dinner or breakfast :big_smile:

I know that feeling.

Gotta go in a minute, people need their internet connections to talk shit on facebook and forums.

Latest posts

Back