Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's bullshit. I know of people who have gone to the cops with less information and the cops have gone to visit the driver and confirmed the car was in an accident and charged them. I wouldn't accept that shit from the coppers.

damage doesnt look as bad in these photos, but here ya go look what i got!! im soooo LUCKY

file-6.jpg

file-4.jpg

Ouch, Be nice if the cops made a bit of an effort

yep im FARKIN soooo cranky. not only did the farker run me into the kirb and then run into me so thats gotta be neg drive then left the seen of an accident, so i guess someone needs to be hurt before any one give a flying faaarrrkkkkk.

When i ripped the guard off while off road i didnt care because i did it and thats what can happen when 4x4ing but when some other cok smoker dose it then farkssss off that really hits a nerve!! i just want to find this carnt and slap him around with a chain saw.

yep im FARKIN soooo cranky. not only did the farker run me into the kirb and then run into me so thats gotta be neg drive then left the seen of an accident, so i guess someone needs to be hurt before any one give a flying faaarrrkkkkk.

Surely when you put it that way the cops would do something, Eating donuts doesn't count

I dont know what it is with those cops in the ACT. A few years back i had a guy reach into my D22 through the window (and unlock the door) wich was down only enough to let heat out, anyway he stole my wallet then went down to the closest woolies and bought $500 worth of smokes on my visa, which was filmed.
So the cops had the Farrker on camera committing fraud by using my credit card, which also proved he had stolen my wallet and proved that he broke into my car.
The cops said we know who he is but he has moved so we will just wait untill he does something else and try and get him then....... WTF!! go find the FARKER he just stole over three hundred in cash committed fraud and theft does he have to rape the cops wife before he does anything or what??

They put cctv in the nightclub area of Ballarat, A security guard rang the cops and told them theres a brawl we need the police, And the response was yeah i know i,m watching it on the camera,

what was that cop waiting for????? for someone to pull a weapon or for someone to get seriously hurt???? man they're getting so useless

so im off to type my own report or as the ACT police call it a "SMART FORM" what a massive joke and all that will do is generate a number that can be given to insurance companies, load of good that will do me with only half the plate numbers......

so im off to type my own report or as the ACT police call it a "SMART FORM" what a massive joke and all that will do is generate a number that can be given to insurance companies, load of good that will do me with only half the plate numbers......

What they dont even do a report now, You said before lodge your own report ONLINE, WHAT A FARKN JOKE. Excuse me mister policeman if your not busy with a donut and coffee COULD YOU DO SOME WORK

The sergeant watching the camera probably didn't have any constables to send around to deal with it.

On the other matter, in the past in NSW when the response from constable plod has been less than adequate, in my opinion, I have written a letter to the commissioner. Frankly, it just gets someone senior to do a snow job on you, but I have had one good success where the toe rag gained increased his criminal record, broke parole and went for a holiday at the government please. It was some satisfaction.

What they dont even do a report now, You said before lodge your own report ONLINE, WHAT A FARKN JOKE. Excuse me mister policeman if your not busy with a donut and coffee COULD YOU DO SOME WORK

well that was 1hr45min i will never get back and thats not including the fact i drove from one end of ACT to the other just to go to a police station that 000 told me to go to only to be given a web address that could of been given to me from 000. Now thats efficiency at its absolute BEST dont you think...............

faaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have better luck with the web form that I did once with a crime stoppers report. It had to be posted as occurring last year as the web page didn't have an option for this year(in June). Go figure.

OH NO! I just got a letter from Nissan.

Apparently it's "URGENT!" that I do something about my Road Side Assist which expires next week.

I hope they don't stop assisting me on the road just because I choose to ignore their over priced service which is provided by someone else.

Actually I'm a bit surprised I haven't received anything about how important dealer-shit servicing is and how I should extend my warranty to ensure I always have the best technicians working on my car.

Nissan you are letting yourselves down, you could have sent me atleast 5 other letters I could have ignored and your lack of dedication has lost you business!

Lovely day for a drive 2moz...off to Stacey's Bridge...me tinks tho will get a mighty sore back doing 8 hrs in the mitshitboxbishi express. GRRRRR

Latest posts

Back