Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First day back was a easy day, Till lunch i checked the depth of the trench while the excavator dug it, Then slung a few pipes into the trench after lunch, Some days are good

yeah thats not a bad gig if the excavator driver can operate the machine well, leaves you with fukc all to do

Maybe with him not there for three weeks they have realised how much easier their life is if they don't give him the hard jobs to do. Tomorrow he's holding the front gate open :sarcastic:

Maybe with him not there for three weeks they have realised how much easier their life is if they don't give him the hard jobs to do. Tomorrow he's holding the front gate open :sarcastic:

Go blow a goat, Its not often i get the easy jobs, Some one has to keep the place running

Dammit back down the big smoke today. Melbourne drivers are so pleasant to share the road with I'd rather spend my day being Chief Gate Opener on a farm.

I couldn't believe it, apart from one dickhead in a Golf who decided to come back into the left lane when he was level with my front wheel there was no other major stuff ups, or seriously stupid behaviour Melbourne is known for.

Not only were the drivers good but the Eye and Ear hospital was good to us today, less than 45 minutes waiting, it's some kind of record.

Well i had a great day in the ACT....... NOT!! some prick triton driving A-HOLE chopped me on a roundabout leaving his alloy bar tearing the rear guard on the tray near the mud flap the FARKER then wouldnt stop........ i tried blocking him and kept trying to get him to pull over but he just stayed that close to the back of my ute i couldnt see his plate. Then at the last minute before the road divided the Camel licker chucked a u turn and fukced off!! by the time i chucked a uturn in all the traffic i had lost him...... And during all the mayhem i only got the first three digits of his plate, so geuss who is now left with having to pay the excess.........
YEP you guessed it ME!!!!!

faaaarrrrrrkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rambo::rambo::rambo:

With the make and model can't the coppers help you. I know they don't like getting involved in some incidents but I've known them to get involved with less information.

With the make and model can't the coppers help you. I know they don't like getting involved in some incidents but I've known them to get involved with less information.

Went to the cop shop and the cops said all he could do is look and see if that car had been involved in any smashes or had any fines in the last three years, but that came up with zero, he also said that now i have to lodge my own report on line and thats al he could do.....

:deadhorse2::deadhorse2:

Latest posts

Back