Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i brought my wife home, The light of my life.

I,m sure i,ll be busy, There must be at least a handful of things they broke.

Or they were to fu@3ing lazy to do themselves:thefinger:

And my dyneema winch rope turned up

Where did you order the Rope from dave?? and can i ask how many of your $$$ it cost??
Would like another spare, i sold my last spare to my cousin after his cable let go and because he needed right then and there i told him it was going to cost him $1000 hahaha

Where did you order the Rope from dave?? and can i ask how many of your $$$ it cost??
Would like another spare, i sold my last spare to my cousin after his cable let go and because he needed right then and there i told him it was going to cost him $1000 hahaha

Ebay bestdeals direct. I got a 10mmx30m for $122 plus $25 postage. Watch them for awhile, i,ve seen the 35m go for $130 a few auctions in a row, then when i wanted it people were bidding to a $170. Ended up just going for the 30m rope. Are they as good as the $400_$500 ropes from arb i dont know, But they seem to sell a few

Trying is about ****ing right because we aren't ****ing allowed to ****ing swear any ****ing more.

Ebay bestdeals direct. I got a 10mmx30m for $122 plus $25 postage. Watch them for awhile, i,ve seen the 35m go for $130 a few auctions in a row, then when i wanted it people were bidding to a $170. Ended up just going for the 30m rope. Are they as good as the $400_$500 ropes from arb i dont know, But they seem to sell a few

Thanks Dave, Yeah i was thinking that was going to the best option, the last spare i bought may of been from them but it was over a year ago,(will have to check who it was) i paid $180 which is still cheeper then anywhere else at the time.

I just played the game for about 4 days, Until i got one for a price i was happy with

Ok so i just went through all the old stuff i have bought off ebay and it was Bestdeals direct. But i never got to use it as the original rope that came on the winch is still going great.
Now i just have to get my slack arse relo to buy me another one, because now i dont have a spare you know whats going to happen........... snap!!

Oh that's just what I need as if the neighbourhood isn't devalued enough by Toyota drivers now someone wants to act like a Range Rover driver and come along drop their pants, and squeeze one out on the footpath just to see if they can squash it in a letter box. Please keep the grunting down to a dull roar while you do it and no poking the turtle back up there if it's not big enough first time.

In that case it may have to manufactured and assembled off site, I dont want to offend any one now do I

I hope you have a hazmat suit to cart something that dangerous and volatile.

I bet the staff at the Post office will love the delivery.

Make it an express post bag otherwise it might take too long too get here and it will loose it's effect.

Latest posts

Back