Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather was good for two days here too then like a Collingwood supporter it started blowing warm wind.

My boys had a great time, set a few rabbit traps and went out by themselves in the Ute and caught a sheep to kill for the shearers. Shearing starts this week. They saw plenty of deer and half a dozen emus and a couple of wombats

Did they see Storm Boy?

Shearing wont happen for another 3 months atleast around our farms.

Last time I was down there was in 05 or 06 (you'd think I would remember it was my honeymoon) and I took the Forrester on the beaches around Robe but we didn't get to stop around where Storm Boy was filmed.

Last time I was down there was in 05 or 06 (you'd think I would remember it was my honeymoon) and I took the Forrester on the beaches around Robe but we didn't get to stop around where Storm Boy was filmed.

My wife had the date engraved on my wedding ring

It was filmed on the Coorong but I can't remember exactly where or how much was on location.

You blokes should have been like me - got married on a well known date - mine was St Paddy's day. 23 years next March = fark!

Lost half the capping off our roof last night due to the wind. Blow the milk out of your tea, it would!

I don't feel bad about forgetting my anniversary, my missus forgets it as often as I do.

Yeah it was a tad breezy, hopefully what is left isn't going to be as bad. I hope we didn't loose the capping off the roof of the cattle crush out at the farm, it was already on the ground under the tree along with all the roofing iron

If you paid me I've give you a better service.....and allow you to take the bag off your head.

Tad windy here too.

Last day of my holidays and i,m changing the oil in someone else,s car.

But i did take the wife to lunch.

And my dyneema winch rope turned up

I bet you are looking forward to getting back to work after three weeks off. I wonder how the place ran without you there :ha:

Did you bring here back from lunch as well?

Latest posts

Back