Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What it does show is that bad driving and idiots drivers aren't only in this country, they are everywhere.

The guy seems to have a white line fetish or something.

Actually, some of those could be the poor bastard who turned up to find everyone else skew-wiff when he arrived, parked and the mob moves on.

The big RV trucks probably have no choice, they would totally take the complete parking space and stick back into the traffic way. Face it, those car spots are getting smaller and smaller.

That ford ad with everyone standing in the back of the Ute, the dogooders would can it, oh no its dangerous, and that song might have been alright when everyone was on acid

Anybody know the fording depth of the D40?

It's in none of the specs I can find and a search here didn't help.

Did a google search & ended up at a site where I won a substantial amount of money. Had to shut the bloody puter off to get rid of it.

Odd that it doesn't seem to be listed.

That ford ad with everyone standing in the back of the Ute, the dogooders would can it, oh no its dangerous, and that song might have been alright when everyone was on acid

I remember driving around in the back of the old mans ute in the burbs when I was a kid. I'm sure it must have been illegal.

Anybody know the fording depth of the D40?

It's in none of the specs I can find and a search here didn't help.

Did a google search & ended up at a site where I won a substantial amount of money. Had to shut the bloody puter off to get rid of it.

Odd that it doesn't seem to be listed.

With a sealed snorkel you ought to be able to wade with water part-way up the windscreen - the previous service manager at Klosters told me that half-way up the windscreen would be a maximum, and since he's a regular off-roader (Variety Bash among other things) I don't have a reason to doubt his word. My snorkel is NOT fully sealed and we had water coming over the bonnet in a recent river crossing - steady motion kept the bow-wave up and prevented any water getting inside.

Good luck getting your winnings!

Thanks Tony. I just wanted to know if there was an official fording depth. I read elsewhere that 700mm is the fording depth of the other vehicle we have but I can't find that figure in the owners manual either.

The discussion came up because they were takling about the need for diff breathers.

Latest posts

Back