Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and Krafty, the only ad worse then the capet court one is Cardiff Toyota ad with that Robbo DH. Tony will know the one.

Dunno about Cardiff Toyota but down here on the new 7 digital channel (why didn't they keep us with the Prime naming convention when they added mate to the end of it) we are getting adds for Cardiff and Maitland Kia. Also getting some for a Ford dealer in South Australia, seems like advertising on Primate gets good coverage. I'll keep and eye out for your worst ad, going by their current crop we are bound to get it soon.

f#*KING RAIN F#*KS EVERYTHING HAD PLANS TO GO TO DOUBLE ISLAND THIS WEEKEND CANNED BECAUSE OF F#*KING RAIN NOW I FIND OUT NEXT WEEKEND'S RIDING TRIP IS ALSO CANNED

If you believe everything your read it's not too bad but otherwise it's little more than a heap of updating figures that mean bugger all and really don't have any solid proof. It's really just the original internet death clock with added features.

If skeptical means I can have my own opinion based on my likes and dislikes then voice those opinions no matter what the rest of the herd say then I guess I am skeptical.

Didn't know where to put this to share it with you all, but you should check this out. it's pretty unreal. opens your eyes a little.

http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

Good fun watching the CO2 emissions while the V8s are on, the counter moves twice as fast.

Funny to hear Skaifey talking about fuel 'economy' to distract from the fact that he's out-of-practice.

Think I remember reading somewhere early this week that Skaifey spent the last week or so getting over the flu so he must have got rid of the completely or he'd be saying it was the flu. Although I've gotta agree that a flu would be a bugger of a thing to race with, could you imagine sneezing in a full faced helmet with a fire beanie on.

Think I remember reading somewhere early this week that Skaifey spent the last week or so getting over the flu so he must have got rid of the completely or he'd be saying it was the flu. Although I've gotta agree that a flu would be a bugger of a thing to race with, could you imagine sneezing in a full faced helmet with a fire beanie on.

Lol. There are no wipers inside the helmet.

Dave.

Before someone else suggests it....

Try getting those bonnet wipers inside a racing helmet

I didn't even watch Bathurst, I wish they would bring back the old series where they raced production cars.

Dave.

I'd rather watch dirt track racing myself but given the choice of football, football football and more bloody football or bloody Crompton and his cronnies babbling bullshit unfortunately the bullshit wins.

Latest posts

Back