Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a day,300 kms extra travel today due to bloody flooding.Left Pittsworth in Qld at 10.45 and arrive in Moree at 6.00 via bum F@#k nowhere to still get stuck by flooding in which the bloody SES said it was open and clear to having to turn around and go through the other side of bum f@#k nowhere andwith a little bit of help from some cow cockies people that looked like they came from Deliverance we got here.

What a day,300 kms extra travel today due to bloody flooding.Left Pittsworth in Qld at 10.45 and arrive in Moree at 6.00 via bum F@#k nowhere to still get stuck by flooding in which the bloody SES said it was open and clear to having to turn around and go through the other side of bum f@#k nowhere andwith a little bit of help from some cow cockies people that looked like they came from Deliverance we got here.

Bummer of a day there Scotty you should commiserate with Dave he got a new hat yesterday, (see below).

jester_hat.jpg

Either that or attack that moron on tv that does the Carpet Court ads. Dunno how far his ads stretch but I'd vote for the attack any day the guy is annoying, but his hat will make you look like a millions bucks.

What is he ? The carpet court Jester.

That would make me the Navara forum Jester ?

Dave.

Trust me Dave if you model you life on this guy I'll hunt you down and kill you. You can still be the jester of the forum if you desire but anyone who's seen the CC ads and that idiot Jester will understand.

Apologies if the Jester is a Nav driver but honestly be serious and go and buy a Toyota.

Well there ya go again Tony, shooting from the hip and you've gone and upset 5 people with your words, you would have upset more if Ranger drivers could read.

I got no jokes that could be posted on here, there more so text jokes.

Oh and Krafty, the only ad worse then the capet court one is Cardiff Toyota ad with that Robbo DH. Tony will know the one.

Dave.

Whats everyone up to this long weekend ?

I gotta duck down to the Toyota dealership soon :sad: to pick up a filter for my sister Rolla. I shall cover my face.

Dave.

Don't forget to upgrade the 22 into something a bit more respectable like a Camary :eviltongue:

It's not a public holiday for us, we take ours earlier in the year, we don't need it in October just because a few boys run around in their shorts grabbing each other on the bum for a few hours on the Sunday night.

See ya's later,

going foxin now, maybe a cat or two and a couple of bunnies for my pooch.

:cheers!:

Oops that pink hair dye I used on him may have been toxic, he'll never forgive me.

Lol, Jeez Krafty dont you know your beauty products ?

Shouldn't you have MSDS for them ?

Dave.

I thought when you paid extra for a D40 all those qualification things and certificates just arrived with the car and the knowledge of products just happened through driving. Surely you don't mean to say I paid extra for a salon and still have to pay extra to make sure you lot get your hair done right?

Latest posts

Back