Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing all the work he does for Telstra STD probably doesn't worry him, he'd get free calls anyway

Dave..........Dave, where are you.

Cmon, your not that sensitive are you.

I said sorry.

what a race..........

thats Aussie V8 doorslammin at its best...

Thats what I'm talkin about.

Go HOLDEN.... you bewdy

I am around, been out to a party.

Its cool, people can bag me I dont care.

Somethings shouldn't be said.

Dave.

So you did get cut:sad:

Its only random chat mate, between members..

shake hands.....ummmm mice.

put ya thick skin on and you'll be right.

Wow, lucky you dont own a D40.

Here ya go...

hope this RAISES ya spirits..

Attachments

• miran 1.jpeg
    miran 1.jpeg
    6.9 KB
Hehehe,
was just looking at the Murray/Darling thread on the last page and guess what advert was displaying......

Aust Government....water for the future.

Those keyword advertising banners are great, start up a good bitch thread about Toyotas and Toyota ads will eventually appear, Great Wall bombs and Great Wall ads appear. Personally I've always considered this a downside to banner advertising but then some people will always say even bad advertising is still good advertising.

Nah the dairy was on the farm from the previous owner, it's since been converted into a holding area for tagging etc and a hospital for the sickies, we've just always referred to it as a dairy...old habits etc. Dairy farming is too bloody hard these days we just stick the cows in a paddock and let them grow enough to sell or breed, it's nearly maintenance free farming.

Ah righto, we use to go to a family farm years ago that was about 3500 acres and ride motos and horses.

The old dairy there was used as a shed, half the stuff in there would be antique now but from memory they ripped it down.

Dave.

We use the old dairy to keep the rain and sun off the old fellas who need to tend to the animals from time to time. The re-model at the moment is to stop such a useful thing falling down around us and give it another 50 years life. Only 1 of the other 4 farms has an undercover work area like that but the other farms run a bit differently to the main ones.

Currently we are tending to a bit over 1000 acres on 5 farms and about 350 head but atleast 1 farm at any time is vacant of animals so it makes the job easier.

Latest posts

Back