Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other pics are good but the pregnant pics I ain't to keen on.

Only her husband should see them me thinks, but its her body.

Dave.

Ava good weekend fella's,
off to Lakes in a few hours, Fri, Sat & Sun.
First job Churchill, then over to Lakes for a sleep, maybe checkout the birdlife after dinner,
then up Sat and do the Lakes job, after that in the arvo drive back over to Rye for the night and then do job Sun morn and hopefully finish around 1pm, then home.

:cheers!:

Working at the new pub or is there some other large enough job in Chruchole that needs labour from out of town?

The jobsheet shows the area as Churchill, though the jobsite is Jeeralang Hill communications facility.

Ahh Ok I know the area fairly well we used to use it quite often to get around from town to town without using too much bitumen.

Some not too bad real estate in the area as well on the south and s/east and east side of the hill,
and the view to the north from atop the hill is magnificent....if you fancy the power stations.

From the top of that hill you can see my house in one direction, and the 3 out of 5 of our farms in another direction. Guess it depends what you're used to but I don't mind the look of the power stations from those hills, especially at night when they are lit up, although they aren't lip up as well as they used to be.

So somewhere down there are you?

Attachments

• P1020524.jpg
    P1020524.jpg
    184.5 KB
  • P1020525.jpg
    P1020525.jpg
    162.5 KB
  • P1020526.jpg
    P1020526.jpg
    218.7 KB
  • P1020528.jpg
    P1020528.jpg
    177.8 KB
  • P1020529.jpg
    P1020529.jpg
    225.1 KB
Nearly mid frame picture one down below the pine trees (after the green paddocks) and to the right of the collection of houses you can see mid frame in picture two is the house I grew up in. The mines on the other side of A station (can't quite see them in pic two) was one of the areas my old man used to bog 4wd's to produce training videos.

Of the 200 operators who used to work at the 8 stacks I used to supply computers to over half of them and we also organised much of anniversary celebrations for that place 13 years ago, I've been at the top of both the towers at A station and Hazelwood and it's a brilliant view.

And I can't quite pick the fifth view but I'm thinking the big hole mid frame is the Jerralang quarry of CSR/Readymix (or whatever they call themselves now) where a mate works which puts our farms out the left of shot

For sale: 1 x 60 tonne hydraulic brake press, would be good for boat anchor or artificial reef. :sad:

Anyone want to give me $60,000 for a new one?

Am I shattered? Ummm yes......

What's wrong with it? Did you get someone to look at it?

We were only talking about it the other day :(

Whats it do exactly ?

I realise its a press.

However dont really need something that big Matt.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back