Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have another sport bar. Will be taking off the arms and mounting it at the rear and just making a basic frame out of that. Very similar to Jimmy's but with flat alloy bent to the same shape on the curves of the sports bar. Canvas is what's going to cost. I haven't got the money at the moment

I used to work for a mob in Smithfield who would have got you that canvas cut and made for cost but alas I didn't know you needed it 11 years ago when I worked there.

Appreciate your kindness then.. If only you knew.
I didn't have a license then but ok.
My neighbour is a trimmer by trade. And will do it for about $700.00. But I need to put all the anchor points for the bungee cords on the tray..
I really wish I was in the market for one when case84 or whatever sold his. I'm not bothered making a lockable one but that was perfect!

Yeah if I knew I'd have looked after you. Of course I'd have had no idea until today that I was looking after you but just imagine the surprise.

KraftyPg said:
Yeah if I knew I'd have looked after you. Of course I'd have had no idea until today that I was looking after you but just imagine the surprise.

Would have been great. But anywhoooo....
Maybe I'll just drill a hole into the sports bar somewhere and just mount it to the side facing under the awning. Or maybe somehow make a magnetic removable base?

Yeah it would have been excellent. If only I....awe stuff this even I've had enough of this silliness. I'm outta here......I might be over there thought -------->

Rugby on prime time tv on a Friday night in Vic now that's something different. About bloody time channel 9!!!

My bros taken his kids to that game, I hope Hawks win for that reason alone......but also to piss collywoobles supporters off.

No need to go to the footy here. There is enough screaming & abuse coming from the couch.

Yesterday I received a chamois from Mr Nissan as bribery to complete an on line survey about my experience with Nissan servicing. They at least appear concerned about what people think which is in contrast to my experience with Mitsubishi. Mind you there were no complants there either.

I got the survey about Nissan servicing (which I don't do) last year just after the spare parts monkey pissed me off whilst ordering parts and I filled that survey out with a shitload of venom. Figured nothing would ever come of it but cleaning up the office the other day I found the survey, no wonder there was no response.

It's sometimes difficult to be objective with surveys. They do them at work occasionally & in the past, if I had a shit day/week/month or whatever, it's reflected in the response.

I don't bother doing them anymore, despite the sometimes intense pressure they put on people to complete it. I am fairly certain that irrespective of the findings, the results are manipulated as justification for a pre-determined agenda.

In order to improve "engagement" they will implement something that pisses people off but benefits the business. :wristy:

To often internal surveys are just done so HR can feel good about all the things they've stuffed up

I mean changed for the better not stuffed up

I have some illogical hatred of Goodyear tyres but I see the ads on this forum & lots of other places, the buy 3 & get one free offer.

The Coopers on wifies car have been on about 93,000k's now and are due for replacement & seeing as we probably wont have the car for another 93,000k's I thought I would see what Goodyear has available in LT construction. Called them yesterday & they confirmed other than a mud tyre, they have nothing available in LT construction.

Probably just as well. Bought her a set of Sava's for a Corolla she owned once & she still brings it up. Just like an elephant, never forgets.

I stopped buying goodyear wranglers, when i did a bit of research i realised how overpriced they were for the kilometers i got out of them or should i say didnt get out of them

Oh damn you here as well as FB's thread, I hope you wipe you hands before venturing over here again.

Latest posts

Back