Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know those ads are a result of your own searching habits....just what else are you doing online tonight?

"Ding dong Avon calling"
"Gee they've had the bell fixed"

I wonder how many people remember that statement

Exactly as it says I own the album that statement was voiced on and its recorded onto both reel to reel tape and an 8 track cartridge

No as in the comedy skit that had those words in it....also had something about for those who didn't understand the joke refer to volume 1 or words to that effect

I doubt many do remember it, wasn't what you'd call a huge hit although their Sat morn show was a quite popular

What show are we talking about, hey hey its saturday started out on sat mornings, well i do remember daryl and ozzie on weekdays after school showing cartoons

Thems the ones, we used to listen to their albums as kids but it wasn't until we found the 2 reels of bawldy ballards the old man got in his air force days that we really learnt how to feed the reel to reel tape deck for ourselves. 6 hours of songs full of filth and innuendo, damn they were good

Latest posts

Back