Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never catch Krafty, He talks too much shite:rofl2::rofl2:

Back to working from home most days after this week (thank F*&K the fencing is finally finished) so our evenings together won't be an every night thing.

Think I'm going to stay away from the farms for 3 or 4 weeks, barring any major f ups at any of the farms I think the doc can do what needs doing.

With the big ones they swing all over the place, especially when you are carrying them by the legs.

Start work at 8 am tomorrow finish at 5 pm then start at swapmeet at 6pm till 6 sat morning, Then back 6 sat night till 6 sunday morning

aahhh fair enough. As of tonight I'm off farm shift until there is jobs that need more than 1 person, I'm quite happy not to have to go out there tomorrow. Although I wouldn't mind betting the doc will break something over the weekend and he'll be calling me to fix it next week.

I used to do crowd control at all ages gigs in Springvale/Noble Park. I don't think I could handle doing a Ballarat swap meet :ha:

aahhh fair enough. As of tonight I'm off farm shift until there is jobs that need more than 1 person, I'm quite happy not to have to go out there tomorrow. Although I wouldn't mind betting the doc will break something over the weekend and he'll be calling me to fix it next week.

Thats my Monday most weeks, lol

Yeah it's sad but true, some people just shouldn't be let out of the house. Although to give the doc credit he always admits his stuff ups no matter how stupid they are and he never ignores them or tries to blame someone else.

Swap meet is a great gig, Take the gas stove for coffee during the night, Took some venison eye fillet and snags i made for a cook up last year

Latest posts

Back