Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahhhhh??????

The spare parts bloke at this machinery dealership is worth every cent he gets, Everything i order be it over the phone or over the counter i always get the right part, When he is on holidays or pay negotiations you get the owner, And i dont think i have ever had the correct part or timely delivery when ordered through him,

I got the tyre back today $30 fitted, just as well the trailer wont be going far :big_smile:

I asked the goose behind the counter what he knew about the recall on the rims reckoned he'd never heard of recalls on those rims.

Better than them trying to keep the rim, Do they profess to be a tyre expert

Well Bridgestone dealerships usually profess to such things, but I wont be going back there whenever I need tyres that's for sure.

$30 for a second hand tyre including fitting isn't a bad price but the way the blokes there conduct themselves (kind of like talking is part of the bonus deal) leaves a lot to be desired, the second hand tyre joint would have done the doc just as well and probably given us a retread with more tread on it for the same price.

Dave looks like you have been flat out ranking photos....... are you trying to catch Krafty's thread count??? hahaha

After getting the Prado up to 54kph on one of the farm tracks the other day I'd nearly consider doing a Prado ute conversion. :big_smile: The ute body would make it easier to carry sheep too.

Dave looks like you have been flat out ranking photos....... are you trying to catch Krafty's thread count??? hahaha

Man he tells us it's his dial up internet that makes his replies slow, now we know what he's really doing.

Latest posts

Back