Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a fair offer, where does he live? And his phone number, I guess I'd better let him know what type of beer I like.

Bugger it, I'm going back out the shed to finish off the fridge mount for the back of the Nav. VB Dave, I'll be over around 5, and make sure there' s plenty of hot water mate, I need plenty of scrubbin'

In and Out? surely you can be more polite to her than that. :ha:

I haven't been out the farm since Thursday, couldn't be stuffed going out there of Friday too much web work on and it was too wet. The paddock I'm fencing now, in parts in under more than a foot of water, going to be great for holding fence posts in the ground :big_smile:

It's not that wet, but one paddock is and I think always will be wet, we've had the excavator in and cleared us a track around the sheer drop off so that we can drive around there but in the 8 weeks since the track was cut we've had one landslide and water is still running out of the 12 foot high walls.

2 or 3 hours would still be hoofing it I would reckon.

Yeah but the same can be said for hills, acreage is measured on a flat surface without peaks and dips taken into account. The current farm is listed as 127 acres on the title, in actual land size it's closer to 160 acres due to the hills. So we got nearly 160 acres for the price of 130, not a big deal but it's a plus in someways. Of course one downside of this property is that about 17 acres are too steep for us to access but the animals don't care.

Latest posts

Back