Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy is still searching "2 Stroke oil in diesel" helping the world sort it's misunderstandings out!

I get sick of "Do you miss me". I feel like saying, if I did Id tell you.

Oh gee you are such a mans man :ha:

Jimmy is still searching "2 Stroke oil in diesel" helping the world sort it's misunderstandings out!

He's doing the world a favour with his public service announcements but the problem is too many internet experts disagree with him and he gets silenced.

I haven't looked yet and posting here is a nice alternative to work, so, does anyone know if the front diff in a D40 has a diff breather?? Extending them is on my hit list.

I'm sure there is a thread on extending the breathers somewhere in the d40 section but obviously you want to avoid work but not enough to search so that information is useless to you! :eviltongue:

I just googled my facebook status on twitter and came up with this - site:navara.asia extend diff breather D40

But I'm too lazy to read the results.

Well from someone else too lazy to read the result I can tell you that it's most definitely probably maybe possible to do what you want but don't hold me to anything in case it's impossible.

Please report off topic and inappropriate posts with the red flag button in the top right hand corner of each post, they will be assessed by an Admin as soon as possible.

Oh, you can be sure of that

I was 50% sure when I posted it but now I'm not so sure it's right. If I was you I'd just go with internet theory seems to be convincing enough for some people.

Latest posts

Back