Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was sassan husseins weapon of mass destruction.
No body likes a floater Dave

How do you have an off topic post in a Random Chat thread?? Do you have to post a reply in relevence to something already mentioned???? I guess that'd make it off topic, coz it wasn't random .....................

But then again, oh ship, I'd better do me BAS...

Oh coooool, the basta.. the wonderful people at the ATO appear to have given us a holiday, they don't want their BAS money until 28 Feb!!. Never noticed that b4.

Speaking of being on topic for the thread, I noticed today that this twit in a Mishitibus Mirage had parked so crooked in the parking station they took up two spots.

I don't mind the minor relief they offer us over the holiday season, Matt. Helps with credit card recovery!

Yep too right, I have a lean time over the Christmas break. It was a very pleasant surprise :)

Now, to get off topic again ...

Was just listening to this guy ...

FletcherHenderson1921-1923.jpg

I don't think I'll be attending the Iron Maiden shindig somehow .. OR getting the bloody DVD (should have checked that first i guess)

Last edited:
Don Redman was a jazz saxophonist (among other things) and part of that orchestra. If Don Bradman wants to be handled, he can rise from the grave and go ask Bob Brown for assistance. I wouldn't do it with or without gloves.

Latest posts

Back