Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah
cmon mate make an effort
would be nice to see you and the mrs

Doing my best mate, get the keys to our first house on Thursday. I'm still working 6 days week too. We may be able to drop over and say hi on our way to my work party earlier that afternoon? I really do miss using the nav for it's intended purpose lately.

I've put the footage from my blackbox recorder of the tracks we did at Nundle in my glovebox. If I forget to bring them out, remind me! They're all AVI files, maybe we could watch them on your TV if people are interested.

Doing my best mate, get the keys to our first house on Thursday. I'm still working 6 days week too. We may be able to drop over and say hi on our way to my work party earlier that afternoon? I really do miss using the nav for it's intended purpose lately.

Ile be home all arvo Andrew
Drop in for a cuppa

crissy drinks last night
it was good to catch up
and talk about future trips
next one is in early feb
watagans i think?
lladner is planning this one
IMAG0486.jpg
IMAG0489.jpg

coming back from Nelson Bay today stopped at the Macca's at lavis lane, and there was a group of young blokes in 4 D22's in the car park pumping there tyres up and was wondering if it was anyone from the site??

Xmas just around the corner
What r we doing for a get together this year
Xmas in dungog?

That's not a bad idea. Forget the Bank Hotel, but the Royal isn't bad. The Chinese restaurant in the Bowling Club does some awesome stuff including a wicked deep fried ice cream with coconut. 20 minutes away and you're on 4WD tracks. They had 4mm of rain overnight and it hasn't seen a drop in months now, but hopefully that'll change soon and we can have some mud to play in!

Yep. The Bank Hotel is right by the obelisk and is next door to the Mahindra dealer. In fact, you can dine while looking out the window at the beautiful lines of the Mahindra utes.

Maybe THAT is why the food didn't taste so good?

Oh, don't bother going to Chill Billies on a weekday. I went in there on Saturday and asked them point blank - they only cook on weekends, and on weekdays they just reheat food.

thought i better stick my head into the Newy thread and say hi.
Just finished reading the thread, man its been quiet in here this year!
Been on the hunt for a Nav for the last 6 months, finally got a hold of one. Keen to get amongst it now :)

Last edited:
hi mate
yes it has been a bit quiet
muster coming up next week
people moving house
and some other issues faced by some of the locals slowed us down a bit
but there are some trips in the pipeline
what suburb are you from
might spot you out there
cheers

as always, life gets in the way eh!

i'm from Elermore Vale, but grew up in Edgeworth.
Spent most of my youth riding dirt-bikes so i know all the tracks around Mt Sugarloaf quite well :)

ok
back from muster and had a great time
lets plan a local trip
I suggest
2 nights at poleys place Gloucester (fri and sat night)
absolute river frontage with great swimming
toilets and showers
dog friendly private property
and less than 1hr to some great 4wd tracks
mid January?????
who's keen

lol
we went through Gloucester on way home and it bought back memories of the awesome time we had last time we were at poleys
the river is awesome
laying on a air matress floating down river with a beer, doesn't get any better
and the 4wd tracks around polblue are also quite good and challenging with some great scenery
it gets my vote for the next muster location also

Latest posts

Back