Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably can do it yourself, I wouldn't jump at it but then mine went during warranty.

I can't imagine it being hugely expensive if it's just a transfer seal - if I recall the seal was about $140 and it took them about an hour to do.

Hmm, i read somewhere else that the seal was less than $20. shouldnt be much more than $200 all up then...

Nathan, you never know, Ian might take us down your way! But everyone's welcome - we had an absolute blast on the Nundle trip and saw some fantastic scenery.

Sounds good, if i have the weekend free when you guys go i will be in for sure!!
will give me a chance to get the new nave dirty, it hasnt really had a work out yet.

Has it had a lift? The tracks we went down at Nundle weren't too bad, but there were areas that would put a standard height vehicle on its belly.

I think most of us have recovery gear anyway.

yeah mate the day i picked it up i drove it straight over to ultimate to get it done, and i fitted the winch on sunday and sent the sliders off to be galvanised then powder coated on monday so i should have them back soon.

well I'm keen on a day run or weekend trip but I also got a wife that 8months preggers if we do go away I have to be able to get home quick just incase

Well I'm doin a day trip right now, up to grafton to pick up my disappointment.
I always said I'd never own a 4 banger, should have stuck to my philosophy

so saturday night 15/12 ?
my house?
bbq and a few beers ?
nuthin fancy?
tony?
dave?
craig??
others?

5ish ?
Bring ya Webber if ya like tony
We will provide salad and pasta