New member, yd25 D22 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony.HIGGO

Reaction score
Just want to say hi,
I’m a new member and have owned a D22 (2008) Jap built STR for the past four years. (I’ve named her Nelly)
I’m just trying to keep it on the road and going. Over the last few years I have developed a soft spot for the ol’ girl and am tying my best to get her to be the best she can be.
Stuff I’ve done to her so far is; installed duplex timing chain, 3” exhaust, egr delete, new suction control valve, snorkel, 2” lift with new upper and lower control arms, new injectors and a few little things here and there like fixing my blower motor fan speed resistor and a new CarPlay sound machine.
There are heaps more things I want to fix and replace but it’s budget dependent.
Anyway cheers.

Just want to say hi,
I’m a new member and have owned a D22 (2008) Jap built STR for the past four years. (I’ve named her Nelly)
I’m just trying to keep it on the road and going. Over the last few years I have developed a soft spot for the ol’ girl and am tying my best to get her to be the best she can be.
Stuff I’ve done to her so far is; installed duplex timing chain, 3” exhaust, egr delete, new suction control valve, snorkel, 2” lift with new upper and lower control arms, new injectors and a few little things here and there like fixing my blower motor fan speed resistor and a new CarPlay sound machine.
There are heaps more things I want to fix and replace but it’s budget dependent.
Anyway cheers.
Hey Mate,
Seems like a good list so far.
Keep up regular oil/ filter changes
Change the air filter regularly aswell.
Definetly a couple majors.
Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back