D22 ZD30 2004 Replaced DI pump. Stuck in limp mode

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott127651

Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping for some advice. Mechanic replaced the DI pump with a reconditioned one. Car starts and idles fine around 800-1000rpm. (This didn’t happen previously) Seems to be stuck in limp mode. MIL Show faults 0403 and 0206 even replaced TPS. Any other resets or tricks needed to get out of limp mode?

Last edited:
0403 is ACCEL POS SENSOR
no 0206 listed but 0203 is ACCEL POS SW (F/C)

check the throttle assembly and if you have any throttle controller or chip installed.

edit: did you clear the codes after replacing the TPS?

0403 is ACCEL POS SENSOR
no 0206 listed but 0203 is ACCEL POS SW (F/C)

check the throttle assembly and if you have any throttle controller or chip installed.

edit: did you clear the codes after replacing the TPS?
Hi, thanks for replying. I can’t see a controller. There is no keyless entry only central locking on this one. I think in reading the fault code correctly. Here is a video. Yes the codes were cleared. By tool and using the paperclip method.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/035yi3g3GNrKyUZ_B-VqVqWDw

your video doesn't load.

they look like similar plugs, are they on the right connector? and the idle switch is connected?

otherwise check your getting voltage to the tps. it should get 5v and the two switches should be getting 12v.
if your not getting the 12v check fuses (20amp). if your not getting the 5v either wiring fault or ecu fault.

your video doesn't load.

they look like similar plugs, are they on the right connector? and the idle switch is connected?
Hey, it idles without a problem.
your video doesn't load.

Hi, yes I took a photo. The voltage on the tested ranged from about 4.2 up depending on the depressing of the pedal. I have direct uploaded the video below see if this way works. Thanks.

the other thing i completely forgot about is tps relearning. simply warm it up and let it sit idle for 10 minutes.

long shot here, check aircon fan motor is plugged in. no blown fuses etc.
i wonder if its a cooling related code because radiator might have come out to take the pump out. the aircon fan is also for overheat and i think ecu checks that line.

Back