Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude I'm back. I didn't miss any thing did I ?

hey briggo good to have u back mate we were going on a dalbeg run last weekend but had to cancel coz of funds and it was heaps wet how was the tully! Fun lol?need to organie another un soon if ur keen

have u got pics jamie,i reckon my next set will be bajaclaws 305,75,16 once i put spacers in lol

Nah have not got them yet. Have to put back suspetion in and look at body lift. Has any one put there own body lift in befor. Just looking for tips on a way to do it. Got quoted 320 from opposite lock today, but they wont 1500 to fit it. I am also looking at a synthtic rope for my whinch, just to cut down on the wieght for the front.

Nah have not got them yet. Have to put back suspetion in and look at body lift. Has any one put there own body lift in befor. Just looking for tips on a way to do it. Got quoted 320 from opposite lock today, but they wont 1500 to fit it. I am also looking at a synthtic rope for my whinch, just to cut down on the wieght for the front.

1500 thats ridiculos come round to mine an will do it in an arvo i did my body lift

Yea thats what i thought as well when they told me lol. Is there diffrent body lifts that i can get or is there only really one, just branded diffrent????? Have you taken your over the pit to make it all legit??? or just running with it???

Yea thats what i thought as well when they told me lol. Is there diffrent body lifts that i can get or is there only really one, just branded diffrent????? Have you taken your over the pit to make it all legit??? or just running with it???

nah just running wit it only take 30 mins to take it out if i have to and my bullbar can be adjusted back down

Ok, i have had a bit of a look around hear and adjusting the stander bull bar dosent look that hard. Just have to drill a couple of new bolt holes to line it up. looks pritty simple. Just have to buy one i gess. I had a look at zords body lift and he is charging 385 and opposite lock is 320. What you think???

nah just running wit it only take 30 mins to take it out if i have to and my bullbar can be adjusted back down

so ive decided after i get back from cape in july im going to buy the calmini 5 inch kit from the states 1390 place frieght just sent them an email to find out how much cant imgaine it being to crazy few hundred maybe

Ok i have decided on the kit from zords kit for my body lift, had a quick lock on ebay and they look dodge. Will have to see how i go after pay day.

so ive decided after i get back from cape in july im going to buy the calmini 5 inch kit from the states 1390 place frieght just sent them an email to find out how much cant imgaine it being to crazy few hundred maybe

1390?!?!?! may have to do a bulk buy im keen as for that price.
also the body lift is easy as managed to put mine in myself same as boxy, and im just an electrician!

1390?!?!?! may have to do a bulk buy im keen as for that price.
also the body lift is easy as managed to put mine in myself same as boxy, and im just an electrician!

So i reckon its trip time ..... Dalbeg/gorge trip 25-27th may bring the family coz i am fishing ,chillin and drinking,those dates should give everyone plenty of time to organise work ,cars.etc will be an awesome trip great track good camp spots

People going:
Ryan
Boxy

hey briggo good to have u back mate we were going on a dalbeg run last weekend but had to cancel coz of funds and it was heaps wet how was the tully! Fun lol?need to organie another un soon if ur keen

Ha yea toooo much fun :( keen as for this trip tho mate should plan it soon. Once Jamie gets his suspension sorted

Ha yea toooo much fun :( keen as for this trip tho mate should plan it soon. Once Jamie gets his suspension sorted

well we definetly set on those dates so plan for those days 25 to 27th of may

Hey guys,

I got the quote for the bash plates today, $308 for 1Xset of 3mm m/s bash plates. Once i get the number of people who wont them i will see if we can get a better price for them. So let me know if you wont some.

id like some but im going to have to wait just bought the camopy and spray in liner plus the arb rear step and bar, so funds are going to be a bit tight ill have to see how i go for dalberg work is busy but will see if a can atleast get down for saturday night at least

Latest posts

Back