V9X V6. Not starting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toms

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I need some good advice. Recently I’ve changed the plastic cover/ventilation who sits in the middle of the V.

Doing this repair I had to remove a diesel hard line going between the banks. And now everything back together I can’t get the car to start again. It turns over just fine and the OBD scanner leaves zero fault codes.

I’m aware of the bleeding method on these engines and have been bleeding it the correct way with the pump following the workshop manual.

Today I tried bleeding it at the injectors (one at a time with help of a friend) at first there was no diesel but eventually we got diesel at every injector. Still no luck.

Every time I bleed the system I see zero bubbles and it’s looking good. Go and try to start the car and when I bleed again after that there is new bubbles coming back every time. (And yes I am putting the cap back on the bleeder hose)

Also I had to change the crank shaft sensor due to some damage. But when I read rpm’s on the tester it looks ok. Also zero fault codes.worth mentioning It’s not an oem sensor. I assume this should be ok then?

So I am hoping someone here can give me some good tips or at least lead me the right way. I’m kind of at a stand still at this point.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back