Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey FB,r licsence means you can hunt National Park in NSW yea?cant do that in QLD which means you have to get properties which is hard because ALOT of people in townsville poach, cutting fence and killing cattle so property owners just cant afford to chance it and wont let anyone on unless they know em.i feel sorry for them stuck between pigs destroying there land and idiots who cant respect there land destroying it.
im looking foward to moveing back to NSW.
Do you cull for the box's or just for mates/enjoyment? what dogs do you run?

thats right Craig09 it f@#k it up for all the responsible ones. how would they like if someone went into there back yard and shot there animals they are trying to make a live off, and cut the fence because they are to F@#k lasy to drive out where they come from and SHUT THE GATE. it ticks me off when the owner sees sorry mate but i just had diesel pinched so no more shooters sorry. my respons to that is no problem but i you ever catch they make shore you pull out your :rambo: or let the dogs go!! it makes me sick if you cant aford it stay the F!@K home and dont F!@K it up for every one else.

sure does,and then we have no where to hunt and the owners not only loose what is damaged by the poachers but the future loss of whats destroyed by the pigs because they cant trust anyone on the land to hunt.its a vicious circleand where everyone who deserves better gets F#$%#D over and everyone (poachers) who deserve to get screwed get the benifit so to speak.
Gaurentee that if the propertie owners went and shot there cats and left the gates open in there backyard so there dogs could get out they would loose there shit but they think its ok to do it to someone else.
It is such simple stuff, Dont leave rubbish,dont leave gates open,dont destroy there stuff ect ect its not like they want hunters to figure out some unspoken code,just respect there property!!!its not hard.
I heard of a bloke not to long ago that saw poachers going through his land after they cut fence so he put a few rounds into the rear of there ute,good on him ay.

I heard of a bloke not to long ago that saw poachers going through his land after they cut fence so he put a few rounds into the rear of there ute,good on him ay.

YEAH good on him i like hearing things like that becaues those PRICK got what they deserve. No dout the poor bloke will have to go and explane him self to the cops, HOW, WHEN, Y ect and he'll hear it from them. no wander they dont let anyone on i dont blame them. so when we have onwhere to go we should get thoses prick and :deadhorse2: and explane to them y.

Best advice I can give is get your r license.

how dose that help? how dose it benifet us hunters? i dont know much about it.

PLZ dont say that they can trust us more because its a load of shit (my opinion) thats what they said about the gun laws less crime and less shooting.. well it didnt efect the crims did it they still have ALL there guns and more now, but us innocent one have not much now. (my opinion)

You guys have lost it. It ain't hard to hunt at all. Try driving more than 2 hours away from here you live?

YEAH good on him i like hearing things like that becaues those PRICK got what they deserve. No dout the poor bloke will have to go and explane him self to the cops, HOW, WHEN, Y ect and he'll hear it from them. no wander they dont let anyone on i dont blame them. so when we have onwhere to go we should get thoses prick and :deadhorse2: and explane to them y.

haha yep they sure did

You guys have lost it. It ain't hard to hunt at all. Try driving more than 2 hours away from here you live?

haha come to Townsville,there are so many people that poach its not possible unless you know owners or are doing it pro.i have to drive more then 3-4hrs just to get into areas where im not recognized as Army so i have a fighting chance.will do 10+ hr round trips overnight just to get my dogs a run

haha come to Townsville,there are so many people that poach its not possible unless you know owners or are doing it pro.i have to drive more then 3-4hrs just to get into areas where im not recognized as Army so i have a fighting chance.will do 10+ hr round trips overnight just to get my dogs a run

I don't see the problem? ;). It's worth it

Latest posts

Back