Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fellas

The week I had out near Bourke was good .We got 12 pigs,16 goats and last the best of all a fereal cat. The worst part was coming home as we had about an inch of rain on the Friday so all the roads turned to mud.
Photo 1 my car about 70kms west of Bourke after driving through about 5kms of clay road base
Photo 2 is Goat meets 300 win mag.Check out the size of its udder.It could hardly walk with the size of it.

Shane

Attachments

• IMG_3916.jpg
    IMG_3916.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 45
Hi Fellas

The week I had out near Bourke was good .We got 12 pigs,16 goats and last the best of all a fereal cat. The worst part was coming home as we had about an inch of rain on the Friday so all the roads turned to mud.
Photo 1 my car about 70kms west of Bourke after driving through about 5kms of clay road base
Photo 2 is Goat meets 300 win mag.Check out the size of its udder.It could hardly walk with the size of it.

Shane

Nice shot. Who taught you to aim for there? ;)

Hi Fellas

Shane

is that on a property or with r licence?

Nice shot. Who taught you to aim for there? ;)

is that on a property or with r licence?

Hi Fella's

The goat was shot at about 80 metre's.That is the exit wound/kill shot.Most of the time I mainly chest shot goats and pigs.I wa alway taught to aim for the chest/shoulder area

I was on a 80,000 acres property

Shane

Hi Fella's

The goat was shot at about 80 metre's.That is the exit wound/kill shot.Most of the time I mainly chest shot goats and pigs.I wa alway taught to aim for the chest/shoulder area

I was on a 80,000 acres property

Shane

.300 Winmag ay? I went t othe range last night to make sure my .243 was up to scratch. 20 cent price at 50m. Happy with that. I'm going pigging in a few weeks. Ill take her with me to see how she goes.

Hi fellas
Been mad keen hunter for the last 10 years mainly working the cape.
heres a pic. thanks for all the info you guys have shared.

Attachments

• lakeland & kingsplains (112).jpg
    lakeland & kingsplains (112).jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back