Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah caught with 2 dogs from memory he weighed 147kg undressed. He cost me $$$ in vet fees

nice!!yea never get away from a good one like that without some staples,was it just cuts or did it hit something vital??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350298290.229628.jpg
Here she is about 2 months later. Almost dying after going feral on that boar. Came in at 85kg

She ran off unplated, got her brisket ripped up. Staple gun and a few days rest and she came around

His dad was Mastiff/Bull Arab and mum was Mastiff/Ridgeback,he weighs in at 45-50 working weight which i like because hes big enough to hold his own with the big boars if needed but is still very athletic and great stamina.buying pups on boardogs is fine but i would be very very warey if you were ever to buy a working dog of there.
first pic is him and his sister at 11 weeks second is him and my now finder and third is there first boar together
shes ridgeback/mastiff mum pere ridgeback dad pure mastiff.im going to breed them when she next goes on heat or maybe the one after depending when it is

Attachments

• 319.jpg
    319.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1015[1].JPG
    IMG_1015[1].JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 38
He is a big boy, And your girl is getting up in size too. Make a good pair

yea he knows it to haha,he will hit up any size boar without a second thought.Shes grown a bit since then (was only 6 months in that pic) and they hunt really well together,make a wicked team.shes a insane gaurd dog to,everything you look for in a hunting dog so they make perfect breeding pair

Last edited:
nice looking dogs you got craig. i like the last photo the dogs are proud of them selfs

cheers,they should have some great looking/hunting pups.yea they love it ay,he walks around chest out for hours after he gets em haha

At this stage not looking at certain breed, wouldn't mind something wolfhound x Arab

theres a few good litters around atm,a good litter comes up on hunting face book pages like "doggin boars" every so often. i saw in a post somewhere you where around sydney?if so and you find a pup you like between Nowra and Townsville id be happy to pick it up for you and bring it down when i move next month.im makeing it into a hunting trip so will be ducking in and out from the coast to the bush all the way down depending where i tee up hunts.

wanker doesnt know shit going of half cocked,everything he said in that articile was wrong.they didnt even get the picture of the knife right lol,that thing would be useless as a sticker

im so F@#$%G sick of this shit!!!!!its already hard enough to get a license.i use multiple different types of firearms/weapons with work for the goverment but the second i want to go shoot some roos in my own time i have to jump through these bloody hoops for months on end for one rifle.took me 5 months!!!!
do they really think that this is decreasing crime or illegal firearms,it makes it worse because more everyday guys and girls who just want to hunt find it easier to get a hold of illegal firearms then it is to screw around trying to get a license.not to metion that if you were planing on doing something illegal why would you use a firearm registered to you,you wouldnt!! minus the dumb asses out there lol

on a better note got my bipod for my rem 700 sps today,it 9-13" swivel type rem bipod.
heres a pic

Attachments

• IMG_1415[1].jpg
    IMG_1415[1].jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 493

Latest posts

Back