Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my remington hmr 17
IMG_4686.jpg

Just scored myself a 46,000 acre property in Bourke. Not hunted! Pigs everywhere.

I don't think I've ever actually been excited like I am now. I feel like a little school boy.
Property has never been touched. Pigs rooted almost 50 acres in the last month the owner reckons. She wants 100 Roos culled aswell.

I don't think I've ever actually been excited like I am now. I feel like a little school boy.
Property has never been touched. Pigs rooted almost 50 acres in the last month the owner reckons. She wants 100 Roos culled aswell.

lucky bastard. it's rare to come across a property as good as that..... I'm looking in to buying about 650 acres next year spotties I've got somewhere I can go shooting all the time

These are my 2 babies. The bigger one is a Sportco 44 .308 for Fclass shooting. Furthest I have shot out to is 800m. The smaller one is a Marlin XT22. It's a pretty good little .22 for $300 new.
The other photos are shooting at 700m

Well done Charlie.So when are we going??.Bit hot this time of year

Shane

Don't worry bout the heat mate, it's worth it. My mate just got back back from hebel and went 45 porkers.
I'm stoked. Yiew Yiew. I leave November 23rd

hi fellers i just got home about 1hour a go. we headed up to wilcannia. it was hard to get onto the property we allways go on. cut a long story short some shooters went up there 4days befor us and 2 got injerd and the farmer said not one else is to come on until all this is sorted because the guys the got injerd are sueing him. WTF. anyway we managed to convince him and he allowed as on with conditions. we enderd up gotting 35 pigs. 4 where 100kg dreesed. dont knoow when il be heading up there agian though. people have to start taking responability for there own actions. :pissedoff:

Damn mate, top effort! Pics?

No Fishermans tales at a hunters camp.

no pics unfortunetly i left the camra up there by mastake hopefuly he will send it or i have to go and pick it up :wink:

Until you pick it up....
It didnt happen ;)
Sorry haha. Me and the boys have a rule.
"No Fishermans Tales at a Hunters Camp"

Until you pick it up....
It didnt happen ;)

yeap thats fair enough. i ugre ther. i wont be piking it up for a while because he is going to Syd for the court hiering. so sorry there mate no pics for the time been.

Until you pick it up....
It didnt happen ;)

havent pick the camera up yet but i got a pick from one of kmy cousen that came up.:redcool: its not all the 35 we got in the photo. as we got 35 in total over 4 days.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Back