Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just moved to a little mining town called Middlemount. about 3 hrs west of Mackay and Rockhampton.
i hunt pigs with dogs and knife around Injune but hopefully meet up with a couple of lads to hunt abit closer to home.

just a couple of photos.

Attachments

• nov 2010 002.jpg
    nov 2010 002.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 52
  • March 2010 7.jpg
    March 2010 7.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi Charlie

Was that photo from the shot show?.I will be out at the show tomorrow to hand out the tickets for the caping and butchering being done by the Game Council

Cheers
Shane

PS
The big question did you buy anything???

Yeah that was at the show. Pretty confident on skinning a deer head now..
Nah mate but I did get too play around with a few new future toys.
One being lightforce genius lights

Hi Fella's

So how many of you from Sydney went to the Shot Show.I was there on Sunday.I had a good look around.All brought was a new pair of boots from 5.11 for $50 All good
So did anyone buy anything or not???

Cheers
Shane

Hi Fella's

So how many of you from Sydney went to the Shot Show.I was there on Sunday.I had a good look around.All brought was a new pair of boots from 5.11 for $50 All good
So did anyone buy anything or not???

Cheers
Shane

Not me i,m in vic, But i went last year to the melbourne shot show and the one 2 years before that, And i will go again next year it,s a great exhibition of everything firearms related.

Long enough that the money I son on rego only up a tiny dent it what I want haha

At the top of my wish list is this
http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model98b

The Barrett 98 Bravo in .338 Lapua

My local gun shop said he can order me one no worries, I just need to knoe up with the $9500 asking price. Plus with Lapua ammo running you about $180 for a box of 25 its not something you would use to shoot empty cans out the bush. LOL

Was shooting a mates 338 lapua mag 3 years ago, according to the range finder the rock was 701 meters away, while i never quite hit it i was that close that i wouldnt of sat on it. never shot that far before and it was the first time i,d used the gun i put 4 or 5 shots through it. while i enjoyed it i doubt i would bother doing it very often, rather shoot my dinner than paper

Latest posts

Back