Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was shooting a mates 338 lapua mag 3 years ago, according to the range finder the rock was 701 meters away, while i never quite hit it i was that close that i wouldnt of sat on it. never shot that far before and it was the first time i,d used the gun i put 4 or 5 shots through it. while i enjoyed it i doubt i would bother doing it very often, rather shoot my dinner than paper

LOL, yeah for sure, I imagine it could get painful after sending a couple of mags worth of ammo down ranges as well.

wasn,t to bad had a decent recoil pad from memory, plus i shoot my 300 wsm and my 375 h+h

Nice, I have not done much shooting in the last 12 months, my mates that I used to go out with (that own guns) have moved away to Sydney and Warrnambool and as I don't have any guns yet myself I Just stick to 4x4ing to wast money on at the moment. Last time we went out there was a bloke with a .308 that I had a crack of, It was a bit of a step up from the .22 I was used to but it certainly wet my appetite for a bigger gun than just a .22 or .17.

That's what the bloke said.
For the caliber and what I'm going to do with it it's the best all round option

At the top of my wish list is this
http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model98b

The Barrett 98 Bravo in .338 Lapua

My local gun shop said he can order me one no worries, I just need to knoe up with the $9500 asking price. Plus with Lapua ammo running you about $180 for a box of 25 its not something you would use to shoot empty cans out the bush. LOL

nice...but in reality what are you to do with it???? at $180 a box of ammo...cheaper to buy a whole lamb for the spit.

At the top of my wish list is this
http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model98b

The Barrett 98 Bravo in .338 Lapua

My local gun shop said he can order me one no worries, I just need to knoe up with the $9500 asking price. Plus with Lapua ammo running you about $180 for a box of 25 its not something you would use to shoot empty cans out the bush. LOL

Hi Fella's

I have used a Barrett .50 cal in the US a few years ago.Was great fun,but the ammo is not cheap.

Shane

Latest posts

Back