Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my new baby today

here she is..........:love sign:

Attachments

• Marlin 1895SBL.jpg
    Marlin 1895SBL.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 62
Barrel length the only difference? Same
Stock, barrel and action isn't it?

The SBL is its own model, ...only in 45/70, only one that has a picatinny rail..xs ghost ring sight...s/s and large loop lever..laminated stock....1895SBL..thats how it comes...special made by marlin

very nice Krankin. excellent bush gun.
i'v got a few deer with an old (pre saftey) marlin 30-30 and its fantastic.

Krankin said:
The SBL is its own model, ...only in 45/70, only one that has a picatinny rail..xs ghost ring sight...s/s and large loop lever..laminated stock....1895SBL..thats how it comes...special made by marlin

Stand corrected I do love that large loop!
What you planning to shoot with the 45/70 though?

Thanks guys

I love the new toy...its even better to hold than what u see on the brochure.
Its predominantly my new deer gun to take over from my 300WM.
Tho i have a feeling it will be used more often than not...taking it with me to townsville in a few weeks to see how the FNQ piggies like it.... whada ya reckon

Krankin said:
Thanks guys

I love the new toy...its even better to hold than what u see on the brochure.
Its predominantly my new deer gun to take over from my 300WM.
Tho i have a feeling it will be used more often than not...taking it with me to townsville in a few weeks to see how the FNQ piggies like it.... whada ya reckon

I reckon I hate you!! You guys get all the porkers up there.
The .300 is a top round though. Hope you're happy with its performance. We will need an ipdate

Hi Fella's

I dont own a 17hmr but have read a few problems with some brands of ammo so I will just stick to my trusty brno 22 hornet.As for the 300wm I am have fun with one now.

Cheers

Shane

split casings at the neck....have only found one brand to do this...other than that, its a great little tack driver.

I use the same hornadys in the .22wmr.
Unless I find Winchester Dyna point

How many of you guys have got their R hunting license??? I'm currently looking into getting it

Latest posts

Back