2006 Navara D40 Wiring Diagram (selfmade)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was actually wondering if such a wiring diagram exists for the 2006 Nissan Navara.
I made such a wiring diagram for my former 1980 Chevrolet Corvette. This took me months of work, but I was able to solve many electrical problems as a result.
I made this via various websites and manuals.
Is there such a thing?

Attachments

• 13.090 Wiring - 1980 Wiring diagram Corvette-ZZIP PDF.pdf
    402.9 KB
Hi All,
First of all, best wishes for 2024 to the entire Navaraforum team and to all members.

In the meantime I have started making the wiring diagram for the 2006 Nassan Navara D40 YD25BBTi.
This work will certainly take months.

However, I have a question about connectors.
What did the letters "M, E, F, ....." mean for the connector number?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• connectoren.jpg
    connectoren.jpg
    163.8 KB
Hi all,
After three weeks I already have something on paper.
It's a start, because it will take a few months before I plan the complete wiring.
I make this for my Navara,
2006 D40 YD25D.

I hope you like it,
Peter

Attachments

• 2006 Navara D40 YD25 - Wiring.jpg
    2006 Navara D40 YD25 - Wiring.jpg
    278.8 KB
Thanks Tony,
but it's not easy, this morning I look at the wiring of my left taillight and those wires are completely different from the Nissan drawings.
I have also found several errors in the Wirind diagram.
That will be a puzzle!
002.jpg

I'm shoving an NP300 into a 2005 Pathfinder (YD25). The original shut of valve is of the vacuum type but I want to retain the NP300 valve from the new engine. Unable to find any documentation and obviously dont have the Navara wiring in my truck so I decided decided to pull it apart. I now know what the wiring is and how to plug it in the '05 Nissan Pathfinder. Albeit I will have a standalone mcu to control it. Here bleow is the pinoutof the 16119 EC electronic valve unit. The not used pin here is used on the EGR Valve unit though.

Attachments

• 16119 EC00A pinout.png
    16119 EC00A pinout.png
    257.6 KB
Hi,
I don't know if this wiring diagram can help you.
First of all I want to say that this wiring diagram is definitely not ready yet.
Second, this diagram is for a 2006 D40.
While drawing I already found some mistakes.
When I checked my D40 2006, there were already differences between the manual and my D40.
But maybe this will help some.

Attachments

• [--VOLLEDIG--].jpg
    1.9 MB
Thanks Peter, i was thinking of something like this myself, but just tapimg various printouts on the kitchen floor ...........

Hi,
I don't know if this wiring diagram can help you.
First of all I want to say that this wiring diagram is definitely not ready yet.
Second, this diagram is for a 2006 D40.
While drawing I already found some mistakes.
When I checked my D40 2006, there were already differences between the manual and my D40.
But maybe this will help some.
Is helpful diagram. Couldn't help but notice that the connector from ECU to MAF sensor has 67 to 1, 76 to 2, 54 to 3, 55 to 4, and 74 to 4, is that last digit a typo?

Back